Student Card – ISIC
What is an ISIC?
The ISIC card is the biggest internationally-recognised student ID. For over 50 years, ISIC card holders have been members of a truly global club.
What will I get from the ISIC card?
Get yourself an ISIC and you’ll save a whole lot on flights, accommodation, communications, museums, food, clothes, movies and more!
With the ISIC card, all these deals and more will be yours for the taking!
- Get up to 20% off 1000s restaurants / cafes / takeaways in Australia & NZ
- Discounted rates at attractions in Australia and NZ
- Movie tickets from $11.50
- Save 5% off groceries, fuel, liquor & more with Woolworths WISH gift cards
- 5% off iTunes gift cards online
- And many, many more!
- 42,000 discounts in 125+ countries
- Up to 40% off international airfares at STA Travel
- 5% off STA Travel Insurance
- Free ISIConnect travel sim card
- Discounts at top attractions globally
Am I eligible?
If you are a full-time student at school, college or university, aged 12 or over, you can apply for a student card with ISIC. It’s a hassle-free process, and in no time at all you’ll be enjoying thousands of discounts and benefits at home and away.
If you are not a full time student, you may be eligible for our youth card (if you 30 years old or younger) or our teacher card(if you are a full time teacher).
What do I need to get an ISIC card?
The ISIC card is only for full-time students, so you need to have the following ready when you apply:
- A document that proves that you are currently studying full time at a recognised school, college or university.
- A copy of your university or student card, which is dated and clearly indicates you are currently a full-time student.
- A signed and dated letter on official university or school stationery, which states you are a full-time student.
You will also need a proof of ID and a recent passport style photo for your application.
The price of an ISIC card is only RRP $30.00 AUD – nothing compared to the hundreds of dollars you will save!
The validity for an ISIC card is 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note, ISIC / IYTC / ITIC cards are non-refundable.
For more information on the ISIC card, please visit oursection here.